LegacyGT.com

Rear Brake Pad replacement @ 28k

I mean, brakes being a safety item, you have to take the claim seriously.

With that disclaimer out of the way, I'm highly, highly suspicious that they're really "low" and need to be replaced.

I've been looking for upgraded Rear Rotors.. Can anybody help me out? I've looked at all the repeatable companies like Stop Tech, EBC and a couple others but haven't had any luck.. [emoji30][emoji30]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've been looking for upgraded Rear Rotors.. Can anybody help me out? I've looked at all the repeatable companies like Stop Tech, EBC and a couple others but haven't had any luck.. [emoji30][emoji30]

What kind of upgrade do you want? Anything other than OEM or compatible is mostly cosmetic if you are only changing rotors and pads.

What kind of upgrade do you want? Anything other than OEM or compatible is mostly cosmetic if you are only changing rotors and pads.

I'm looking for a Slotted Rear with Pads.. I have a 356mm Big Brake Kit on the Front already.. Rear Pads are getting low and I noticed one rotor had a grooved line in it about in the middle of the disk..

• 1 month later...
I contact the dealer, they said the pads are covered, but not resurfacing the rotors ($202.50) which is not covered. If not under warranty they charge $319.95 for the whole job...

So what is a decent price for a brake job? done by a non dealer??? (Goodyear, STS, Firestone, etc)

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Did you tell him to sit on his fist? Legacy rotors are $85 a piece - both front and rear are the same price. Why would you resurface rotors when you can get brand new OEM replacements for less?

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4421/36795392355_2e3d59b603_c.jpg' alt='36795392355_2e3d59b603_c.jpg'>Legacy_rotor by emanookian, on Flickr[/img]

I believe that the torque vectoring may be a factor since it applies brakes under certain conditions which would explain the wear. Thoughts?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Correct. Also the manual seems to say that cruise control will use the electric parking brake to hold speed on a downgrade.

Archived