LegacyGT.com

Back in a LGT Pearl White

Hello all, I am happy to be a owner of a LGT again. I had a LGT when I first started driving in 2002(a 97 LGT). I have owned a few Subarus(Swapped 01 RS)

I do though have a few questions, 1 does this Legacy seem like the white pearl or does it look like it could of been painted. Car is debadged from legacy emblems and just sits with Subaru Logo. Car has a ton of mods I def will need to post later. Just wanted to get introduced to this forum.

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

Hello all, I am happy to be a owner of a LGT again. I had a LGT when I first started driving in 2002(a 97 LGT). I have owned a few Subarus(Swapped 01 RS)

I do though have a few questions, 1 does this Legacy seem like the white pearl or does it look like it could of been painted. Car is debadged from legacy emblems and just sits with Subaru Logo. Car has a ton of mods I def will need to post later. Just wanted to get introduced to this forum.

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

Look closely at the paint. SWP has a goldish - some would say light butter - color when clean, and viewed up-close. is this a rebuilt or salvage car? Only ask because of your question and that some of the body panels/gaps look it's been in an accident.

Nice looking BL.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Look closely at the paint. SWP has a goldish - some would say light butter - color when clean, and viewed up-close. is this a rebuilt or salvage car? Only ask because of your question and that some of the body panels/gaps look it's been in an accident.

Nice looking BL.

Thanks for info on the color, with your description it seems it's the factory paint. As far as accidents all reports are no accidents 2 owner. Clean title. I can see your point especially with the hood line. But all reputable VIN services say 0 accidents. It did throw a cylinder 1 misfire which I hear is common.

Thanks for info on the color, with your description it seems it's the factory paint. As far as accidents all reports are no accidents 2 owner. Clean title. I can see your point especially with the hood line. But all reputable VIN services say 0 accidents. It did throw a cylinder 1 misfire which I hear is common.

Reputable VIN services say no accidents for my 3.0R but its clearly been repair from a collision in the rear before I bought it. Not all accidents get reported.

Reputable VIN services say no accidents for my 3.0R but its clearly been repair from a collision in the rear before I bought it. Not all accidents get reported.

Agreed, it clearly has had damage but minimal. Still is a clean car, as far for the Cylinder misfire the code keeps clearing itself... Ill have to post in a diff area.

Archived