LegacyGT.com

Wheel size and offset recommendations for a 3rd gen legacy wagon.

I believe the snowflakes you have are classy enough.

Your offset is either 52 or 55. You can check in the wheel forum for suggestions. I wouldn't go larger than 17.

Money could be better spent in suspension ( sway bars, lowering springs, and replacing any worn bushings). This would improve your handling tremendously.

Better brake pads and a good set of tires.

Just my 2 cents.

O.

I believe the snowflakes you have are classy enough.

Your offset is either 52 or 55. You can check in the wheel forum for suggestions. I wouldn't go larger than 17.

Money could be better spent in suspension ( sway bars, lowering springs, and replacing any worn bushings). This would improve your handling tremendously.

Better brake pads and a good set of tires.

Just my 2 cents.

O.

Thanks a ton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 to Osei advice. 17's look good on the Legacy but those 16" snowflakes are going to give you better tire options when you replace them. I just bought a set of junkyard snowflakes a few weeks ago for my 2nd gen to replace the 15" Outback alloy wheels. Snowflakes look sexy on the legacy, IMO the best set of OE Wheels Subaru made.

+1 to Osei advice. 17's look good on the Legacy but those 16" snowflakes are going to give you better tire options when you replace them. I just bought a set of junkyard snowflakes a few weeks ago for my 2nd gen to replace the 15" Outback alloy wheels. Snowflakes look sexy on the legacy, IMO the best set of OE Wheels Subaru made.

I what my wheels to fit better, could I run a spacer? If so, what size?

I what my wheels to fit better, could I run a spacer? If so, what size?

There are ways to measure the spacing to get that hellaflush fitment on YouTube. Depends on your wheels set up (size and offset) you can measure the distance away from the fender which gives you the space needed to get to the fender.

Archived