LegacyGT.com

Need help determining my car model.

Hi everyone I'm new to the forums and was wondering before I buy things for my car, what is it? It's a 2006 legacy gt wagon. I didn't know what is up with the bp5 bp9 b4 stuff and didn't want to get something that won't fit. Any help would be great. Thanks everyone. Also some other general information about the car model is helpful. Also is it preface lift or after? And what's the deal with a-c d-f I've also seen. Thanks sorry I tried looking it up before but it's confusing.

Welcome and where are you buying things that list B4 BP5 and BP9? BL is Gen 4 Sedan and BP is Wagon if that helps. Quick Google got me this...

...Blitzen was a special package above the standard Legacy vehicles, and all Blitzen models were identified with the "B4" branding...

...This generation of Outback carried the same model codes as the Legacy Wagon: BP9 for the 2.5 liter and BPE for the 3.0-liter model...

2006 is pre face lift

Are you looking up JDM parts? Most of the references you listed are JDM specific and typically not used in the US.

The US 2006 Legacy GT wagon is a BP5 and prefacelift.

It can be tricky to figure out which codes apply to which year/model/USDM,JDM,EDM...

There might be a generalization table around somewhere, but I don't know where it is.

Check the vin plate on one of the strut towers. Look for the applied model.

Are you US based, or elsewhere?

Can be quite a few differences based on the market your car was for.

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

If you are looking for specific Subaru OEM parts, at least here in the U.S. there are websites that allow you to provide your VIN when searching, and check to see which parts will match. Not sure if that will help you, though.

Hi everyone thanks for all the information. I am mainly looking for jdm parts for my car at the moment. With the few parts what have been imported and on eBay. I just want to make sure that I find parts that are applicable. Thanks everyone.

Archived