LegacyGT.com

another craptastic Bill Kolb creation

Guest subiecity
yea i saw u like 5 times on 684 alrady, no offense i saw the XR symbol thing on the back of the 2.5i and i was like WTF i thought u were sum lame 16 year old kid or somthing ?!?!? dude u got ripped off

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity
yupp it says it across the back, IT LOOKS SOOOOO RICED OUT like badddddd the "XR" decals are Fing HUGGGEE across the back the X lettering alone is bigger then my fist and are in black u can tell its a sticker

Guest subiecity
this one is an o5 2.5i its silver compeltely stock dirven by an old fat guy...bald by the way ..and it clearly says LEGACYXR on the back in huge lettering

The car you see isn't Coxx's. Coxx drives an LGT wagon.

But Coxx did have a Gxr at one time. The Gxr was an 05' base GT with leather and chrome rims that was sold by Bill Kolb.

I never had a Gxr, I had a GTX :lol: At least the GTX was a turbo. pretty much just a GT with a borla catback & aftermarket leather seats.

yea i saw u like 5 times on 684 alrady, no offense i saw the XR symbol thing on the back of the 2.5i and i was like WTF i thought u were sum lame 16 year old kid or somthing ?!?!? dude u got ripped off

I got a wagon so no, that's not my riced out gxr you're seeing on 684. This is also not the spotted thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I tried to clarify, oh well.:(

good effort :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I like this high 5 better

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/gheyness-1.jpg

Wow... As a newb im very glad i happened across this thread. Not a half an hour ago, i was browsing their site, and on the phone with them, looking at an 06 LGT.

I was ruling him out anyway though, because his prices are awfully high compared to what else im finding. Entertaining thread tho!

Wow... As a newb im very glad i happened across this thread. Not a half an hour ago, i was browsing their site, and on the phone with them, looking at an 06 LGT.

I was ruling him out anyway though, because his prices are awfully high compared to what else im finding. Entertaining thread tho!

yeah dude, stay away from Kolb. They're complete crooks. Search for Kolb & you'll find alot of horror stories.

If you're in the area I'd recommend Liberty subaru in Oradell NJ. Either Jeff Miletta or Jeff Wangrin. They're both great. I got my wagon from them & it was the easiest time I've ever had buying a car.

Archived