LegacyGT.com

'05 -> '09 Dash/Glovebox/Panel/Center Console Swap

Enlight

I own an '05 and damaged my dash while trying to address a rattle so I'm thinking of replacing the dash with one from an '09.

After checking with parts.subaru.com I see that the dashboard is interchangeable, but the glovebox and panels for the transmission tunnel are not. I'm assuming this is because the center console is different - so I would likely have to swap out the console too.

Has anyone attempted this before? Thoughts?

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

you can swap a 08/09 interior . it will bolt on .

you can swap only the dash , there are all the same .

if you want to upgrade lower trim panel you will need glove box( the door, you dont really need the complete assembly ) , steering lower cover( this panel have a bigger opening thant the 06 cause the cover steering column cover are different between 06 and 08 . ) ,panel center right/left( the radio/shifter panels) and also trim ornament .

the center console ( cupholder/arm rest ) are the same .

you can swap a 08/09 interior . it will bolt on .

you can swap only the dash , there are all the same .

if you want to upgrade lower trim panel you will need glove box( the door, you dont really need the complete assembly ) , steering lower cover( this panel have a bigger opening thant the 06 cause the cover steering column cover are different between 06 and 08 . ) ,panel center right/left( the radio/shifter panels) and also trim ornament .

the center console ( cupholder/arm rest ) are the same .

You the real MVP.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Archived