LegacyGT.com

GPS / Navigation losing saved settings + day time night time not working?

So I have noticed a couple of things about the Navigation system;

- firstly, the daytime / night time map colour settings do not cycle through, it only remains on the day time setting 24 hours a day.

- secondly, I particularly like to run the "Jove Night" map colour scheme all the time, which I have selected for Daytime and nighttime options, however it often reverts to the default daytime colour scheme when I start up the car, and this setting is particularly blinding of night time.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Perhaps I need to update the firmware?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

This was an issue at first in both my car and my wifes Impreza. Luckily the solution was extremely simple. To the left side of the steering wheel (or maybe the right for you?) is the dial that adjusts the dash lights. On both our cars it was maxed out, and when you max it out it locks the dash lights on full brightness and keeps GPS on day maps. Simply dial back one notch and the problem is solved.

This was an issue at first in both my car and my wifes Impreza. Luckily the solution was extremely simple. To the left side of the steering wheel (or maybe the right for you?) is the dial that adjusts the dash lights. On both our cars it was maxed out, and when you max it out it locks the dash lights on full brightness and keeps GPS on day maps. Simply dial back one notch and the problem is solved.

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Archived