LegacyGT.com

2006 Suby Outback XT (how much better can you do?)

dojo

:) Hey all,

Long time lurker first time poster here. I have friends of mine that are looking at a 2006 Suby Outback 2.5i and after me directing them to cars 101.com etc.. and running the numbers they/we are trying to double check what sort of final numbers (before tax title and license would make a good/great deal).

According to the information:

2006 Outback 2.5i with no options (except for auto) and with the 1000 rebate on the current incentives the best they were able to get (before they walked) was 26,430 (obviously high).

if you take invoice, then subtract customer incentive cash (1000) how much more can you anticipate to get off the price?

based on what I've read here, looks to be 1000 for the incentive, but then additional hold back and advertising fees. any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

David.

:) Hey all,

Long time lurker first time poster here. I have friends of mine that are looking at a 2006 Suby Outback 2.5i ...

based on what I've read here, looks to be 1000 for the incentive, but then additional hold back and advertising fees. any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

David.

I don't think you made a mistake there dojo...you were right the 1st time, you meant XT :icon_bigg

Anyhow, you don't list your location but here's the 2006 price info for all areas except CA and New England. It includes MSRP, invoice and holdback/mkt assist info (but yeah as pointed out, doubt a dealer will dip into holdback this early in the season): 2006 price info

This price info is from June 27, and doesn't include the Outback XT non-limited (cloth interior and no sunroof w/ choice of 5-spd or auto), which was just recently added back to the 2006 line-up. Sure wish they'd do this for the Legacy GT wagon!

Archived