LegacyGT.com

Redline Time Attack at ORP June 10-11

shralp

Hey NW Legacy crew,

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone in the region about the Oregon tour stop for the Redline Time Attack coming to Oregon Raceway Park June 10-11. If you've ever wanted to come check out ORP this would be an excellent time to do so! Its set up as a combination HPDE day and Time Attack event for both days so you're not required to compete of you don't want to. There are multiple classes to enter if you choose to compete, from the lightly modified, Enthusiast class, all the way to the Unlimited class. I'm sure many of the top teams that are vying for the title will be there as they are competing at every tour stop to win. Its $160 per day to run which is the cheapest I've ever seen to run a day at the track. I wondered how they would structure the day for those that don't want to compete, my main question being how much track time will the HPDE guys get? Here is his response from last nights email-

"The time attack setup is very unique. Saturday will be a practice day for all competitors and there will also be 5 - 20 minute hpde groups based on driver experience/lap times. Sunday there will also be hpde run groups, but only two competition sessions. If you wish to do hpde on Sunday and not compete you will still get 4 - 20 minute runs groups. You do not have to compete on Sunday. We are also very excited to be coming to ORP as it's the first venture out of socal since the rebirth of Redline a few years ago. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask."

Brian Esquivel

Chief Technical Steward

Should be a great event at arguably one of the best tracks in the NW. More info here: http://www.redlinetimeattack.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived