LegacyGT.com

09 SWP Spec B for sale in SF Bay area

shinjyo

I am wondering why no one buy this car? I understand it has a rebuilt title and kind of high price. But for a Spec B in high mileage but a 09 in SWP which is very very rare. The interior also look so clean. According to the seller, it was a minor accident which caused insurance to salvage it. The car was fixed up by a Subaru recycle parts company called SSP recycle. Did I miss anything? I am very interested in it but too bad I don't have room for another car for now. What do you guys think?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/6075161751.html

Salvage title cars can be more of pain in some states than others, just bc the add makes it seem like a clean rebuild there is always the unknown. Since a salvage broker rebuilt it they probably went into their inventory and pieced it back together.

Also a minor accident on that car isn't total worthy either there was some slight bending of the frame or the damage was substantial enough to equate to 60%-70% of the value.

If you can drive it and asses it thoroughly it could be a solid used car but you essentially commit to keeping it forever as resale on that car will be tougher each time.

Archived