LegacyGT.com

More throttle response

I own a 2013 Legacy 2.5i Premium CVT... the car is completely stock, on my way too and from work I have quite heavy traffic... my question; is there a way to get a bit more throttle response from the car? The car seems very sluggish trying to move in and out of traffic and can be very dangerous... I am currently driving the car almost permanently on manual mode which seems to help quite a bit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not found my car to be sluggish at all but rather jumpy when abruptly pushing the gas. I have found that rolling onto the throttle help with smoothness of acceleration.

Mileage on your car? I am at 34K on a 2014 2.5i. Also do you know if your car is on the latest firmware?

I am just over 50k on my Legacy... I honestly do not know if I am on the latest firmware as I have only had my car since last September... I have wondered if resetting the ecu would make a difference... I will have to give that a try... I have noticed the cvt acts totally different until it is up to operating temperatures, it seriously bogs down before that point... I have slightly wondered if there was something actually wrong with it because ever once in a while it will stumble and act like it is going to die when coming to a stop...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived