LegacyGT.com

2.5 GT Wagon center stop light

SSN666

Every marker light .... but .... the center stop light is listed. For the sedan is simply says that it's difficult to change and it may be easier to have the dealer do the work. It doesn't even mention the wagon.

I am not going to pay another subscription fee to get access to the Subaru on-line technical manual so that I can look.

It's not a single light bulb but a string in what I suspect is a housing that has to be accessed by removing the spoiler and getting at it from the inside. The spoiler seems to be held by 3 bolts and 2 positioning pins. But after removing the nuts, it did not come free easily and I was not about to force it.

Dear SN666- you suck at the pdf's :lol:

no, he sucks at seeing the hyperlink you buried. ;) Note his comment about 'easier to take it to the dealer'....he was reading the owner's manual. Not the manual we all know and love ;)

Hmm. Manuel does not know everything because manuel is hiding inside the Subaru web site instead of showing up in the car.

No. He just won't spend the cost of a subscription just to look for a item that should be in the owners manual.

Dear jedimaster - You suck at support, prefering to show off like a child.

Ummmm....go back and click the link. It's complete. It's free. Jedi lead you to the water.....he just didn't grab you by the scruff of your neck and force your head under water for a drink.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hmm. Manuel does not know everything because manuel is hiding inside the Subaru web site instead of showing up in the car.

No. He just won't spend the cost of a subscription just to look for a item that should be in the owners manual.

Dear jedimaster - You suck at support, prefering to show off like a child.

Alright fella, I'm putting my bottle down just for you. See my post- I gave you the info in a way that referred to a previous thread where Manual was misspelled as Manuel (think Noriega). Not only did I not tell you to search, I did the search for you- all you had to do was click. Since you got me out of my crib, I'm all cranky and doen being nice to you. From now on

http://premium1.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi//DOTPicsu_gon_get_raped.jpg

:lol:

• 10 months later...

I'm trying to get my wagon spoiler off too... I have a plan for those LED's!

I downloaded the whole photo album and one "post card" is missing. Specifically, in the exterior & interior trim chapter, the file names jump from "10 - Cowl Panel.pdf" to "12 - Side Sill Spoiler.pdf", and dang it in between there is supposed to be file "11 - something??" with a page EI-40 (missing) telling us how to R&R the wagon spoiler. Anybody got that particular page of the picture album? And / or equivalent information to do the job?

..I'll keep searching, but a response in this thread to close it off would be an appropriate place to post the answer too, thanks

Regards

Scott

Archived