LegacyGT.com

New Wheels Coming!!

CHRISPY

Ordered tires for the rims. Should be getting them mounted the beginning of March.

went with Goodyear GSD3s in 235/40/17

Great wet and dry handling and decent treadwear. I also love the tread pattern on these tires :)

Here is a pic:

http://www.vipauto.com/images/tirepages/goodyear/eaglef1gsd3.gif

Those are likely my next tires.

They get a bit loud after they are worn about two thirds I hear, maybe before that.

I have them. They do get somewhat louder as they wear. I may do a track day in the spring to finish them off as they are close to the end of their life. Not sure if I will get the same tires or try something else.

Tom

edit: I should add that the reviews are correct...great handling (wet / dry), comfortable (not an overly stiff sidewall) and reasonable wear.

I was thinking about SpecB pink springs and Spec B struts but my wife wants me to sell my vette before putting anymore money in the Subaru. (Bought the vette one week before finding out my wife was pregnant. Baby is now four months) :)

I'll post pics when I get everything mounted in mid march.

Cheers,

Chris

What 245 size would you recommend?

Cheers

Chris

On stock suspension? 245/35/18...I'm goin with that size on stock suspension, if it rubs I will remove the rubber weatherstripping...already have wheels and tires (Toyo T1R 245/35/18), have yet to put them on...

Archived