LegacyGT.com

Tell me what I'm missing here...

I'm pricing out parts to complete my brembo setup on my 05 LGT and I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing between the variance in price of these two screenshots. I have the calipers, parts needed to complete are:

-2 x Front rotors

-2 x Rear rotors

-Front brake pads

-Rear brake pads

-2 x Conversion Bracket (for rear)

-2 x Adapter shoes (for rear)

-SS Brake Lines (NOT LISTED IN CART)

Now here's where I'm confused, I have all of these parts listed in the screenshots under two different packages. I believe I have all the same parts, however one of the options is $200 cheaper. So before i pull the trigger, am I missing something here?

1391943674_ScreenShot2016-12-26at11_00_08PM.png.ef2d4a92a5de919a2bb05093ed605bd3.png

1504351122_ScreenShot2016-12-26at10_51_39PM.png.1d95d24b174c6cca0a83e1e0b206e87c.png

You'll also need the OEM mounting bolts for the front Brembos. KNS also sells a stainless line that goes from the hard line to the caliper for Brembo swaps that is a little shorter, for a cleaner install.

It looks like in the right cart that the Hawk pads are drastically more expensive in the kit of rotors and pads compared to buying them separate. Also the front rotors get more expensive in the kit on the right than when bought separately.

I don't know which company you're looking at ordering from but I'd try giving them a call during business hours tomorrow and find out why the same part unit price varies whether its in a kit or added separately.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

You'll also need the OEM mounting bolts for the front Brembos. KNS also sells a stainless line that goes from the hard line to the caliper for Brembo swaps that is a little shorter, for a cleaner install.

Alright, I'll add those bolts to my list. And I was looking at this parts through KNS so that's perfect.

It looks like in the right cart that the Hawk pads are drastically more expensive in the kit of rotors and pads compared to buying them separate. Also the front rotors get more expensive in the kit on the right than when bought separately.

I don't know which company you're looking at ordering from but I'd try giving them a call during business hours tomorrow and find out why the same part unit price varies whether its in a kit or added separately.

I'm going to give KNS a call tomorrow and see what the deal is.

Archived