LegacyGT.com

D-45 Toyota Subaru?

I'm pretty sure its the FA20, aren't all of the toyobaru motors the same? Cause I know that's the code for the BRZ motor.

Toyota Subaru and Scion Is just so confusing. I just want to know if it would be worth my time to look at them. But im going to a toyota and subaru dealer tm so ill just ask then.

Well scion is gone now so you're only left with Subaru and Toyota. They are all the same car just with different badges and the FA20/D-45 are nice engines, just too much plastic for my liking. They are fun cars and make for nice dailys but the rides are too firm in my opinion, they're not really easy to get in and out of and they suck inclement weather.

I know they're designed to be an entry level enthusiast car which is fine. And they are a lot of fun since you get bolstered seats and deliberately skinny tires which will break traction at parking lot speeds... so lots of jackassery to be had. But I think I would get tired daily driving a car with sports suspension after a while. I'm not even old and broken yet and I'm already tired of riding around in my buddies BRZ.

Archived