LegacyGT.com

Levorg

The Levorg seems to be doing well in the rest of the world. We don't get it here. Dumb SOA marketing folks don't know how to sell it. How do you know if you don't try? This is the logical LGT wagon successor. CVT, eh, I'm not a fan, but I can see the appeal.

I like that Cadogan tells things as he sees them, but the shtick wears thin after awhile. A more sane presentation style would help him. Maybe occasionally he could go nuts on camera just for comedic value.

(sorry about the "clown" presenter) :mad:

Clown Presenter – I’m sure he’s getting worse isn’t he? :icon_roll

But he does come out with some good comments - I agree with him about the stupid space saver spare wheel & about the CVT vs manual.

I posted my thoughts on the Levorg vs the Liberty on subaruoutback.org here, so I won’t repeat myself here. That post also included some other reviews.

We get the Levorg, but only with an FB16 and CVT. Nice platform with weak powertrain. Sad.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

We get the Levorg, but only with an FB16 and CVT. Nice platform with weak powertrain. Sad.

Same here, we only get the FA16 (not FB, iirc), and priced the same as the Forester XT with an FA20. Nice car but too small for my needs, though the cargo space is great since it's a wagon. Interestingly, roughly the same weight as a 6th-gen 2.5.

@redvenetian on Instagram

Same here, we only get the FA16 (not FB, iirc), and priced the same as the Forester XT with an FA20. Nice car but too small for my needs, though the cargo space is great since it's a wagon. Interestingly, roughly the same weight as a 6th-gen 2.5.

I know of several people who traded a good BR9 for one simply because the taxes were cheaper on the smaller-displacement engine. Too bad they had to give up 90bhp to get that once a year saving as it sure isn't any better on gas. It's so gutless you're WOT half the time.

Forget about tuning potential. Turbo is about the size of a TF-035.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Archived