LegacyGT.com

November Incentives

twisted

Thanks for the info. can you provide me with any info on the Money Factor's that are currently in use? I know what I want (LGT LTD Wagon). Just trying to figure out what I SHOULD be paying for a 39 mo lease with 0 down and primo credit. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

or if you like you can email or pm me if not fit for public discussion.

David.

that is what they want you to do. You need to buy the car by nov. 30th to get the rebate. the dealer can trade for a car in the color/options you want, but you must take delivery by nov 30th. it will cost the dealer probably $200 extra to get it -- they will have to pay someone to drive on the dealer trade. so keep that in mind.

incentives for November came out this morning....dealers are able to download them the morning they start (1st of the month).

just let me know which incentives you are looking for and I will post them

Hello Grayson - well, mind checking out the incentives for Cincinnati and Chicago area dealers for 2005 Legacys? I believe they're in two different regions, as my local dealer says that they can't search thru Chicago area dealer inventories. Also, can you determine if now both the customer/dealer cash is combinable with the special APR financing?

Thanks a bunch!

~Ski

any dealer can search by state.

I only have access to my region, but most incentives will be the same or very similar. Once I log into the Subaru dealer site, it only gives info for my region's stuff, but i can do a locate (as any other dealer can) for any state in the US.

rebates and dealer cash are able to be used on 2005 Legacy models. On 2006's, you can use the dealer cash and rebate but no apr or just apr.

we need to make a thread called : "ASK SETH AT GRAYSON QUESTIONS HERE"

Yeah, like you really need to be inundated with questions! :lol: But thanks for all you do Seth.

Anyhow, I just checked, and for a change, Subaru has their site updated with the current month's incentives. What sucks, is they're still not combining the special financing with the cash rebates, nor have they increased the rebate. For Illinois it says:

1.9% APR FINANCING UP TO 24 MONTHS ON ALL 05 LEGACY MODELS

Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval and vehicle availability. Financing available to well-qualified buyers. No down payment required. Financing = $42.50 per month, per $1,000 financed. Cannot be combined with Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by November 30, 2005. See participating dealers for details.

CUSTOMER CASH REBATE ON 05 LEGACY MODELS

Now through November 30, 2005 - ALL 2005 Legacy models are available with $1,500 Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by November 30, 2005. See your participating dealer for details.

who really does the 1.9% for 24 months....I guess if you aren't financing that much it isn't bad but that is a HIGH payment right there.

True enough, but since I'm a cash buyer and can get about 4.5% on my money now (which keeps going up given our insane Federal Reserve), I'd gladly dole out 24 payments at 1.9%, and earn 2.6% or better on the difference.

On 2006's, you can use the dealer cash and rebate but no apr or just apr.

your compound sentence has me confused

accepting apr for 63 mos or 72 mos on 2006 requires customer to forfeit customer rebate offer, or just dealer cash, or both? before you indicated no dealer cash on 2006 models

thank you for clearing this up

one addn'l question: 63 mos or 72 mos special apr is not listed on website, only the 24 mos one; does the 63/72 require delivery from dealer stock or can it apply to a vehicle ordered with specific color/options as well.....again, thank you

If you accept the special APR, the customer forfeits the customer rebate and the dealership also does not get the dealer cash that might be available so you would not be able to get that additional discount (if the dealer would even give it to you).

obviously the dealers prefer you to buy something they have, but they can trade for a vehicle that you want and you can still get the incentives that are available, but you must take delivery of the vehicle before the end of the incentive period. Incentives are applied when the vehicle is delivered, not when ordered.

Here are the APR incentives for a tier 1 (700+ beacon)

24 mo - 1.9%

36 mo - 2.9%

48 mo - 3.9%

63 mo - 4.9%

72 mo - 4.9%

if your beacon is a 660-699, add 1% to the numbers above, if you are below that, add 2% (you must be approved for the rate if you are below a 660...they will not automatically give that rate to you...it will be on approved credit from Subaru Financial (Chase))

There is no dealer cash on 2006 Legacy models....only 2005's.

I am looking at a 2005 Legacy GT LTD, what are the november incentives for it?
South east region incentives are:

$500 Dealer cash and $1500 rebate

Subaru's site expresses things a little differently for New England.
CUSTOMER CASH REBATE ON 05 LEGACY MODELS

Now through November 30, 2005 - ALL 2005 Legacy models are available with $2,000 Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by November 30, 2005. See your participating dealer for details.

Is this, in fact, the same deal as the Southeast Region? Or is it better?

biggest difference between a $1500 with $500 dealer cash and just a plain $2000 rebate is (atleast in TN) you pay taxes on the rebate amount, but not the dealer cash so here it ends up a little better because we would not have to pay taxes on that extra $500. I realize that is a very small amount, but still a difference.

']Subaru's site expresses things a little differently for New England.Is this' date=' in fact, the same deal as the Southeast Region? Or is it better?[/quote']

You would be getting a better deal, IF New England dealers still have the $500 dealer cash - so you'd have $2500 combined vs $2000 for other regions. I'm guessing the only way to be sure is have a New England dealer fess up, or someone at SoA who knows the details of dealer cash incentives nationwide.

Archived