LegacyGT.com

November Incentives

twisted

LEGACY

1.9% APR FINANCING UP TO 24 MONTHS ON 06 LEGACY MODELS

Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval and vehicle availability. Financing available to well-qualified buyers. No down payment required. Financing = $42.50 per month, per $1,000 financed. Cannot be combined with Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by November 30, 2005. See participating dealers for details. Not available on 2006 Legacy GT spec.B models.

CUSTOMER CASH REBATE ON 06 LEGACY MODELS

Now through November 30, 2005 - ALL 2006 Legacy models (excluding 2006 Legacy GT spec.B) are available with $1,000 Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by November 30, 2005. See your participating dealer for details.

1.9% APR FINANCING UP TO 24 MONTHS ON ALL 05 LEGACY MODELS

Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval and vehicle availability. Financing available to well-qualified buyers. No down payment required. Financing = $42.50 per month, per $1,000 financed. Cannot be combined with Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by November 30, 2005. See participating dealers for details.

CUSTOMER CASH REBATE ON 05 LEGACY MODELS

Now through November 30, 2005 - ALL 2005 Legacy models are available with $1,500 Customer Cash. Must take delivery from dealer stock by November 30, 2005. See your participating dealer for details.

This Space For Rent

I'm new to this whole incentive thing (never bought a car THIS new!) - they say it's for ALL 2005 Legacy models - does this include used or demo vehicles? I am looking at a few such vehicles and want to see if these deals apply.

I'm new to this whole incentive thing (never bought a car THIS new!) - they say it's for ALL 2005 Legacy models - does this include used or demo vehicles? I am looking at a few such vehicles and want to see if these deals apply.

incentives apply to a new UNTITLED vehicle. Demo's are included in incentives, although sometimes demo's may not be included in lease specials depending on the state guidelines and the lease company guidelines.

I am looking at a 2005 Legacy GT LTD, what are the november incentives for it?

South east region incentives are:

$500 Dealer cash and $1500 rebate

there is a special APR program available that can be combined with rebates and dealer cash as well...

3.9% up to 63 months

4.9% up to 72 months

both are tier 1 rates - 700 + beacon scores

I'm in the San Francisco area, would the incentives be any different? I assume they're probably the same. If a dealer is offering invoice plus the $1,500 rebate would that be a reasonable deal or should I be looking for a little more out the dealer? Thanks for all the help.

incentives can vary from region to region but are usually very close. if you buy at invoice minus the rebate, he is still making about $900 -$1100 in holdback, plus that $500 in dealer cash (if he has the dealer cash). even if you dont get any more money from him, i would try to see if you can get some accessories that you would want included into the deal....

all 2006 Legacy models have $1000 rebates. No dealer cash -- hence the extra effort for dealers to push any left over 2005's. if you lease, there is an addition $500 in lease money available on GT limited (no-navi) and on 2.5i base and special edition sedans.

Archived