LegacyGT.com

anyone in Monterey, Cali area?

so my throwout bearing is making noises on my LGT, so i need to change the clutch, but theres two issues; i live in the barracks with no tools AND ive done clutches on RWD, but never AWD. soooo does anyone know somewhere that does cheap labor (that wont screw me either) or want to let me use their place and help a little? ill bring beer!

Ft Ord used to have a auto hobby shop. Check and see if it's still around. I was at DLI from 3/09-11/10. It was there, not much of one but they had tools and lifts and a clean place to work on your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would be amazing! my check engine light just came on from my catalytic converter so im going to put a test pipe in there first (registering back in alabama after july so im not worried about smog)

If you have P0420, I have a fix for you which I have done it to my RS to correct it.

i dont know. some weird California thing. long story short, autozone in Cali got sued by some group of mechanics for cutting i not their business by giving codes out for free, instead of letting them charge $85--- and won. so much for capitalism. anyway, this made it illegal for autozone to even pull engine codes until recently. but now they apparently cant give us the code. im not terribly sure, its a shit storm lol

and the above is just what i heard from an employee. could be inaccurate

Archived