LegacyGT.com

Sold the LGT, bought a Supra

I was cleaning out my email of 40,000+ emails and I came across a PM message from this ol forum. So I guess I actually missed some of you idiots..if they arent all banned by now. :lol:

Sold my white girl about 4 years ago to a friend. I heard he wrecked it but I never confirmed this.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp166/crf150yo/IMG_1969_1.jpg

Then I bought a Jeep, went through that bro phase for about a year or two. Lifted it, offroaded it, shot out of it, then sold it.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp166/crf150yo/IMG_6107.jpg

I wanted to go fast again. I wanted something that would be rare, in a way like the legacy was.

After 6 months of owning this she has come pretty far. I wanted one with no rust, preferably white, and had to be a 6spd. So I traveled to NC to pick her up. Got back and started laying into it. This is how she sits.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp166/crf150yo/IMG_8628.jpg

I'll be checking back in the NSFW photo thread every once in a while since that was my favorite thread on here. Maybe eventually I will fall back into getting another LGT

Judging by the big FMIC, I'm going to guess big single. Could be stock TT swapped, or NA-T with thicker headgasket (what I'm doing on mine)

Sound logic. Single is the only way to go on these cars unless you're staying stock... Should've clarified, I was asking about the car itself, whether it was born as a TT or if he turbo'd an NA car. Distributor on the NA's right?

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Sound logic. Single is the only way to go on these cars unless you're staying stock... Should've clarified, I was asking about the car itself, whether it was born as a TT or if he turbo'd an NA car. Distributor on the NA's right?

Yup, my SC has a dizzy. Complete with oil leak!

John Hancock

Thanks gentleman. It was born an auto TT in 95, the v160 was swapped in with about 60k miles. As it sits right now it is a big single. The AEM standalone and PT 6768 with ID1200's work well together. Shes about 640 to the wheels on 93 octane. Once things start to go bad I will go bigger. But for now it is a fun street car for sure.

Heyy its been a while! Congrats on the Supra. We met a while back, probably along with Peter at some Hooters meet when we all had Legacy's lol.

Sounds like an awesome ride you've got now. 640 to the wheels on pump gas sounds like a blast. What are your future plans? How big are you planning to go? 1000+ hp club?

• 2 weeks later...
Heyy its been a while! Congrats on the Supra. We met a while back, probably along with Peter at some Hooters meet when we all had Legacy's lol.

Sounds like an awesome ride you've got now. 640 to the wheels on pump gas sounds like a blast. What are your future plans? How big are you planning to go? 1000+ hp club?

Hey man. yeah i remember, good times!

Im probably going to keep it under 700 no matter what happens. A friend of mine has one closer to 900 and its actually pretty ridiculous how much it spins. Theres literally no reason to have a 1000+ car unless all you do is drive on the texas highways with lambo's lol

I actually just picked up an 04 WRX so we'll see where this takes me :lol:

Archived