LegacyGT.com

Wheels pass the fender

JDMTukundo

Alright so I just bought some wheels for the Legacy an I'm very pleased with how they look. There is just one problem. The wheels stick out pass the fenders. Now, I actually kinda like this "look", but it's illegal where I live (Massachusetts). So my question is, will I fail my inspection or get pulled over for having the wheel stick out pass the fender?

I have 18x7.5 +38 offset with 235's as a summer setup. It's damn close, but fits nice and flush with the stock camber bolts cranked all the way in. Doesn't hit the strut at all. According to willtheyfit, the strut clearance should be about the same as yours, so I'd suggest seeing how far you can get with that.

I had to roll the rear fenders slightly, but didn't have to touch the fronts. With some camber and a slight pull, you can probably get those wheels under the car.

I just finished them and now they are basically stuck to the brake caliper. Any suggestions? Could I buy spacers and flairs? Here is some reference pics. open?id=0B4gJlfSxvdO0Y01MOUtodUpCSThMeW1tb1V0UXBNZFhETlEwopen?id=0B4gJlfSxvdO0U3N1aTNxUldmX3ZtUkFoWmhQalprajJzN2hN

Wait, they have poke and are somehow still giving you clearance problems with the brake caliper? In that case, nothing but a spacer will help you.

Did they always hit the brake caliper? Messing with the camber adjustment won't change how far away the wheel is from the caliper.

Archived