LegacyGT.com

2008 2.5i headlights

Needing a replacement headlight or possibly a set. I have one headlight that's got the seal cracked and the plastic that the metal clip sits on to hold the bulb is broken. Passenger headlight gets tons of moisture and water, the retainer clip for the housing that holds that holds the bulb is broken. Stealership wants $417 for one headlight.

Anyone got a old stock set sitting around possibly?

I would rather keep it stock as the rest of the car is stock. I bought Sylvania H7 Ultra Bulbs and they're bright. Only other option I want to add is the fog lights, but been told they're pretty much useless over all option. I just think I need one headlight replacement, but part of me wants to buy two new ones so they match well. I know I can sand down the good one and clean it up, but feel like honestly it wouldn't look the same.

I would rather keep it stock as the rest of the car is stock. I bought Sylvania H7 Ultra Bulbs and they're bright. Only other option I want to add is the fog lights, but been told they're pretty much useless over all option. I just think I need one headlight replacement, but part of me wants to buy two new ones so they match well. I know I can sand down the good one and clean it up, but feel like honestly it wouldn't look the same.

You can get them pretty darn close if you follow this guide:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/headlight-restoration-guide-201687.html

While a refinished headlight will never be a nice as new if cost is a concern then refinishing following this guide is the next best thing. Though the material cost me approximately $100 so you'll need to factor that into your decision.

Ive had Morimoto HIDs for over 3 years now and no issues whatsoever. (2008 2.5i)

On the site and completely confused with these headlights. All the same price just different model numbers. All I'm looking for is pure white that has a stock appearance look haha! This option looks cheaper and gives me an upgraded appearance with better lighting. I like this route better.

Archived