LegacyGT.com

How rare is my car?

I want to know how many 1994 Subaru sports BC Gen 1 Closed Deck's where sold in america. I did a google search and cant find anything. I want to know before I completely mess it up (its already messed up(reason i got it cheap(makes me sad)))

If that's the turbo one, I've only seen 2 complete cars in person ever and I tried to buy both. I live in the land of old Subarus, so I'd say fairly rare. I have also only seen about 8 of those turbo motors ever though. If it's NA then I've seen maybe a dozen cars or so (including the parted out ones in junkyards)

If that's the turbo one, I've only seen 2 complete cars in person ever and I tried to buy both. I live in the land of old Subarus, so I'd say fairly rare. I have also only seen about 8 of those turbo motors ever though. If it's NA then I've seen maybe a dozen cars or so (including the parted out ones in junkyards)

Oh god its a unicorn and its beyond damaged. Its turbo and its japan. And I only bought it for a 1000$.

$1000 is about right, the one I wanted to buy the guy was going to let it go for $1300 but it was really rough and it had 223k on it. I've seen just the motors go for $800 ish

Yea my car is riding on the value of the engine rn,

Archived