LegacyGT.com

Left driver side mirror for 2.5i 2014 base legacy

I was parking at my friends garage and accidentally broke the left side driver mirror. The housing has vanished but the mirror is still Ok. Do I have to buy whole assembly ? And how much does it usually cost? Mine is unheated and power side mirror

I am planning to install it myself.

Folding or non-folding? Assuming its folding given the model year.

Have a look at Quirkparts, RockAuto to get a sense of pricing.

If you're interested I have the non-folding left-side assembly I can send your way for $55. Effectively brand new, removed off my car at 8K miles on the ODO.

when you say the housing has vanished, are you referring to the painted part? those come unpainted. There are a bunch of parts to the mirror

Mirror assembly (body with motor, etc.) - 91036AJ15B (for heated mirrors) - $112.95 (84.71)

Outer cover (needs to be painted) - 91059AJ00B - 44.95 (33.71)

Lower cover (black part on bottom) -91054J11A - $44.95 (33.71)

any online dealer will work for parts - above are prices (msrp and then the online price) are from www.subaruonlineparts.com

If you need to paint, then either a body shop can do it, or you can try it with a rattle can from paintscratch.com or similar.

(assuming this is for your '14, you have folding mirrors)

Folding or non-folding? Assuming its folding given the model year.

Have a look at Quirkparts, RockAuto to get a sense of pricing.

If you're interested I have the non-folding left-side assembly I can send your way for $55. Effectively brand new, removed off my car at 8K miles on the ODO.

when you say the housing has vanished, are you referring to the painted part? those come unpainted. There are a bunch of parts to the mirror

Mirror assembly (body with motor, etc.) - 91036AJ15B (for heated mirrors) - $112.95 (84.71)

Outer cover (needs to be painted) - 91059AJ00B - 44.95 (33.71)

Lower cover (black part on bottom) -91054J11A - $44.95 (33.71)

any online dealer will work for parts - above are prices (msrp and then the online price) are from www.subaruonlineparts.com

If you need to paint, then either a body shop can do it, or you can try it with a rattle can from paintscratch.com or similar.

(assuming this is for your '14, you have folding mirrors)

yes they are folding mirrors. Looks like the lower parts and the housing were okay and the motor broke.

He has a base model (the only way to get a 6MT in '14) so the mirrors were unpainted from the factory.

Yes, I bought the unpaint and will do the wrap for the side mirror housing.

I ended up bought it on ebay for around 60ish. I thought it costs 300 ish for side mirror lol

Archived