LegacyGT.com

Looking to buy a legacy gt..

I am looking at a 05 legacy gt that's been built already and this is the mod list he says has 355whp and 320 tq does this seem right?

What's been done-

-B25C Shortblock out of a 2008 Forester XT bored/honed to 100mm

-D25 heads (complete) out of a newer WRX, machined & resealed, w/air pump deletes

-11mm Subaru oil pump

-Killer B windage tray

-Killer B oil pump pickup

-ARP Head studs

-Cometic head gaskets (100 mm)

-Nippon racing pistons (coated skirts and domes), Scat forged h-beam rods w/ARP bolts, King Bearings, and Hastings rings

-Perrin Turbo inlet

-SPT intake/filter

-Torque solution 4" top mount intercooler

-Invidia catless up-pipe

-Invidia catless down-pipe (divorced waste gate)

-One step colder NGK Iridium spark plugs

-3" stainless exhaust ( unsure of the brand, helped a friend out)

-Whiteline rear sway bar, bushings, and end links

- Deatschwerks 1000cc side feed injectors

-Deatschwerks 65C fuel pump, and a brand new Subaru fuel pump module

-Forged blow off valve (configured as external)

-Forced Performance remote turbo oil feed line w/serviceable inline filter

-Cavalli Stage 2 ball bearing turbo (53lb/hr)

-ACT clutch SB5-HDSS

-ACT streetlite flywheel

-Kartboy short throw shifter and bushings

-Gates blue racing timing belt, w/all new pulleys, and brand new Subaru water pump/thermostat

-STI silicone radiator hoses.

-Cobb Accessport V2

-Protuned by Steve at Quantum Raceworks (355 AWHP, 320 AWTQ at 89 degrees)

-Grimmspeed 3 port EBCS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems very reasonable and pretty well built by the spec sheet. If it has even compression across the cylinders and runs and drives well I'd say it's good. Not a huge fan of big cc sidefeed injectors. I would put on top feeds personally.

Seems very reasonable and pretty well built by the spec sheet. If it has even compression across the cylinders and runs and drives well I'd say it's good. Not a huge fan of big cc sidefeed injectors. I would put on top feeds personally.

Awesome, thanks!! Never worked on subies before had a vw. Gonna start having my friend teach me the ins and outs of the car. I'll look into top feeds and see also need to look it a KS 7xmm intake for it cause it throws a p0103 when revved out

Yes, sounds like a decent car.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/ilh/vacation/ those will come in handy if you buy it.

FWIW, the stock intake is hard to beat. Check out the Grimmspeed if your looking to replace the intake.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Yes, sounds like a decent car.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/ilh/vacation/ those will come in handy if you buy it.

FWIW, the stock intake is hard to beat. Check out the Grimmspeed if your looking to replace the intake.

Okay I'll take a look and is 6500 seem reasonable the body has 200k but the motor and new parts have only 10k?

Archived