LegacyGT.com

difference between stocker n cobb stage 1(ecu flash)

EJ255_alan

do anyone actually have the stage 1 done on their L.GT already?

is the difference significant?? because it looks like it has a huge difference when the car is being hooked up on dyno

http://cobbtuning.com/legacy/images/ap-lgt-stage1.gif[/img]

and the good thing about this stage 1 kit is that the torque/power output curve is 80% similar to the stocker except it's actually pulling out more horses...and with that $650usd it seems there's nothing else as good as this kit(because as far as i know dropping in a set of greddy evo2 catback exhaust is around the same price already*shipping extra)..plus it's EZ to use/ always upgrade-able/ etc....

i was talking to a friend who's driving a GC impreza with GD WRX engine/tranny/suspension, he said at quarter mile it can reduce almost 2-car-space's difference when he shift into 4th gear

for myself i drive a little faster some of the time, so i think i'll get this electro-toy probably for next summer

any comments are welcome

best regards:)

alan

A catback exhaust will probably give you very little if any preformance increase.

A lot of people here have the AP and are very happy with it.

sorry what do you mean by AP:confused: ?? somethng pipe??

and basically u guys are saying that stage 1 is a pretty good deal? because i'm still thinking if i'm going to that far or no..

alan

Archived