LegacyGT.com

98 lgt ltd lowered, rear end needs moar

First and foremost I would like to say how appreciative I am this forum exists. I listen very well. This idiot needs advice. <--

Okay, now just put my bd5 on h&r sport lowering springs (1.25" fr/ 1" r) with kyb gr2s, Moog and kyb strut mounts with all the spring seats, whiteline front sway bar end links, inner and outer Moog tie rod ends, Moog ball joints. I'm in process of ordering 3/8 saggy butt spacers, kartboy rear end links, 22mm adjustable rear sway bar with the HD mounts. It's on 2002 obs 16" wheels with bfg g force sport comp a/s tires. As you can already tell $ isn't getting in the way of my pursuit for crisp handling.

Now, I've read stickies but the links I need are dead. Searched the intarnetz and forums with no avail. I really tried and hate asking for help. Where can I find trailing arms and any rear end bits for the 98 legacy gt sedan? Front is tight but I need the rear end to follow! I will reward with pictures!! Thanks!!

Bringing out the clay bay and spit shine for you right now <3

Thanks!!

*well here in the matamoras PA area just as I was finishing up with the clay bar rain drops started to fall.. I still have some more for presentation but I promise tomorrow if the weather cooperates I will prove I'm a man of my word.

Looks good.

Once you finish with all the mechanical parts (or even now), don't forget to play with the tire pressures.

I had BFG KDW 225/45-17 on my 07I and wound up using 38F and 36R.

The low 30's gave me too much sidewall flex, especially under the hard cornering I liked to do.

O.

Archived