LegacyGT.com

Interior Pics

battelready

The only thing I really have to show off on the interior of my 3.0R is my Liberal Albero shift knob.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g378/98legwag/2009%20%20Legacy%20R/20150531_174629_zpskbql0dx9.jpg

:eek: Isnt that thing like 300

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

05' 5EAT w/ some mixed upgrades

OMG, thats exactly what I wanted to do for the interior. Where did you source the parts and im guessing the auto shiftier is the same?

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So a Parrot BT and STi shift knob are my only interior mods. Really need to get a new e-brake boot, and matching shift boot; they are both crunchy :redface:

Done! Redline :)

Also in the last month, I replaced the steering wheel and radio face-plate with clean, low-mile OEM. Then relocated the Parrot B/T setup to the armrest. Then replaced the blower resistor, since mine was screeching and whining at anything lower than full blast... overall it's a much nicer place to be.

DSC_1109.thumb.jpg.9ed76fa8861bebdc95affdc0399325cf.jpg

2122486079_SWbeforeandafter.thumb.jpg.b0e945a385922d034cf5db41f6262b7a.jpg

20161101_125134_resized.thumb.jpg.73736c92c7db7dc96a23d4420209d137.jpg

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Done! Redline :)

Also in the last month, I replaced the steering wheel and radio face-plate with clean, low-mile OEM. Then relocated the Parrot B/T setup to the armrest. Then replaced the blower resistor, since mine was screeching and whining at anything lower than full blast... overall it's a much nicer place to be.

Your alcantara is so clean! Do you use a particular cleaner on it?

Your alcantara is so clean! Do you use a particular cleaner on it?

Nope, never used product.

I try to vacuum the seats weekly, and once per season I'll take a moist cotton towel to them (white so you can see the dirt :eek:). Don't rub hard, don't get the alcantara wet, just damp and dab. After it dries, if you've got all the dirt up, it should come back really well. Mine still feels like new, and I haven't wiped them down since the summer.

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Archived