LegacyGT.com

Official Firearm Thread V3

SBT

Doesn’t matter where you live, all NFA items except suppressors require a form 4(?) to be filed with every state you plan to go to and they’re valid for 12 months.

That’s why people buy/build ar & ak pistols, no paperwork required for travel. The SBA3, SBPDW and Tailhook Mod 2’s are going to make SBR’s irrelevant

It’s time to repeal the NFA. At this point the amount of AR Pistols that are out there, we know it’s bullshit. An SBR isn’t any more deadly than a 16” rifle. Neither is a 10.5” shorty with a pistol brace instead of a stock.

I doubt we'll be seeing any kind of increased freedom any time soon. Looks like the bump stock ban is going to go through at the federal level. It's only a matter of time before binary triggers are next. Orange man is no friend to gun owners.

we shall see. I don't think Binary Triggers will make a noise or become a talking point. $400 vs. the $80-90 a bump stock cost there are far less people buying binary triggers. Hell I didn't even think people bought bump stocks, I remember seeing them in 2013 thinking it was the dumbest thing ever.

I'm slapping myself for not cashing in on the Capitol Armory/SilencerCo 5 suppressor deal. I can't say I'm a fan of SilencerCo to begin with, but that was too good to pass up... but I couldn't do $1000 just for tax stamps alone at the time.

Tax stamp isn't a 1000, I think it's like 280ish.

$200 for each stamp. They had a deal going for essentially buy 2, get 3 free suppressors. You still gotta pay the tax stamp no matter how much the can was, so that meant $1000 just in tax stamps alone, plus another $1600 for the suppressors.

Who says my mags arnt normal? You got something against my mags? But you can never have too few.

I have a few new unused lowers. SBR would be nice, but I would not be able to decide on caliber. Especially today. GAWD all the new rounds. 1 registered lower and 10 uppers?

Looking at using the company's provided moving. They cover 10k if using their vendor. Do I let them move the toys? What about the ammo? The safes (4)? Do I drive a car cross country carrying what Hillary would consider armageddon?

Not looking to break any laws or open any investigations. Also not looking to have anything lost/stolen/damaged.

I can't remember which, but I know some states on the east coast, even with strict no reciprocation/no CCW licenses allowed, they'll still let you drive through no problem as long as you don't actually stop to stay in their state. Driving to DC though, I feel like you shouldn't have any issue.

I'd be real sketched out about letting the movers handle them unless they were all in locked cases/a safe. The ammo and safes I wouldn't care about who moved, but the guns themselves I'd probably try to take with you personally if you can.

I had a hell of a time choosing calibers for some spare lowers I had sitting around. There are so many meme calibers now and they're fun but I still shoot my 5.56 and 7.62x39 guns more than anything else.