LegacyGT.com

Yoga Pants V2

Adoniram

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it ... I'll still rightfully call you a spineless, sackless little bitch.

Holy smokes, what we have here is the rare internet tough guy in there native environment. Anywho......all of which posted would be incorrect. I do have a spine, my sack hangs a little lower than I'd like, I'm far from small, and if your using the term bitch as a derogatory term meaning angry female or female in cycle; the term hypocrite of the highest order come to mind. Now I'm quite sure I'm dealing a brainwashed confused liberal....and for the final note, on the occasion I'm also known as cube...

Still holding for business-suit-yoga-pants-creeper-shot... come on peeps don't disappoint...

Holy smokes, what we have here is the rare internet tough guy in there native environment. Anywho......all of which posted would be incorrect. I do have a spine, my sack hangs a little lower than I'd like, I'm far from small, and if your using the term bitch as a derogatory term meaning angry female or female in cycle; the term hypocrite of the highest order come to mind. Now I'm quite sure I'm dealing a brainwashed confused liberal....and for the final note, on the occasion I'm also known as cube...

Still holding for business-suit-yoga-pants-creeper-shot... come on peeps don't disappoint...

The fact that you would secretly photograph someone, effectively hiding what you're doing says you have no spine, and your balls are there for show only. As for being a bitch, you can trade the term for piece of shit if you prefer, but it doesn't change the fact that you're a miserable asshole if you don't have the guts to ask if it's ok to take someone's picture.

I don't know where this liberal shit is coming from, as any good bible toting, gun carrying conservative gentleman I know would quickly stand up and call you a piece of shit if they caught you taking pictures of a lady without her permission as well.

The fact that you would secretly photograph someone, effectively hiding what you're doing says you have no spine, and your balls are there for show only. As for being a bitch, you can trade the term for piece of shit if you prefer, but it doesn't change the fact that you're a miserable asshole if you don't have the guts to ask if it's ok to take someone's picture.

I don't know where this liberal shit is coming from, as any good bible toting, gun carrying conservative gentleman I know would quickly stand up and call you a piece of shit if they caught you taking pictures of a lady without her permission as well.

You do realize people make a living from taking creepshots their called paparazzi so why don't you go attack them cause I doubt they lose any sleep at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1)The fact that you would secretly photograph someone, effectively hiding what you're doing says you have no spine,

2)and your balls are there for show only.

3)As for being a bitch, you can trade the term for piece of shit if you prefer, but it doesn't change the fact that you're a miserable asshole if you don't have the guts to ask if it's ok to take someone's picture.

4)I don't know where this liberal shit is coming from, as any good bible toting, gun carrying conservative gentleman I know would quickly stand up and call you a piece of shit if they caught you taking pictures of a lady without her permission as well.

1) you haven't posted one fact. You're manufacturing yet another false scenario in an attempt to further your farse. I don't take pictures in general as I feel most are a waste of time. But if I were to take a creeper and I was asked, I would tell them the same shit I'm telling you. Im not sure where you can deduce the likelihood of a spine from said conversation, but thus far it it's pretty obvious you like to make assumptions.

2) I'm not sure why you're obsessed with my balls, but ok...

3) "if I'd like", I'm not an English scholar but now we are showing a loose grasp of the English language or are we trying to change definitions?... And there you go again with claiming "facts" that are nowhere to be seen. But sense you love facts so much let's use them;

* when your girl ventures out into public, they are photographed and videoed on avg in rural areas 5 times and in metropolitan areas as much as 100 times by Uncle Sam and private orgs. Not one of them asked for permission to take a photo and or add that to there facial recognition database and any other database with dat ass hang out as well. Yet you fault your fellow citizens for doing way less.

* you are running around on the internet acting like captain save-a-hoe with an absolutely screwed moral compass if you have one at all.

4) I'm making an educated guess as you're displaying all the signs of liberal mental illness.

A) lack of understanding of subject at hand

B) accusing others of actions they themselves are guilty of doing. (Hypocrisy)

C) failure to respect the law

D) failure to understand personal responsibility

and this thread sucks.

Brady is right its not cool to take creepy shots of girls at starbucks.

Two wongs don't make a white

Edited by 700watts