LegacyGT.com

Yoga Pants V2

Adoniram

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of piece of shit posts a creeper shot?

Welcome to the internet. My name is BDII and I will be your tour guide.

Our first stop today is 4chan. Please keep your children close and do not feed the animals.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Welcome to the internet. My name is BDII and I will be your tour guide.

Our first stop today is 4chan. Please keep your children close and do not feed the animals.

4chan is a whole other beast. I'll keep calling out the creeper shots here. Not cool, and a total shit move. Model shots and gym selfies are fair since it's not like they have some reasonable expectation to not show up on the internet.

I say anyone that goes out in public wearing yoga pants is fair game.

It's not like their face is included and nobody could possibly recognize them.

These aren't upskirt pics or anything illegal.

Tell me you'd feel the same if it was your Wife or Daughter who was the subject of that picture? What if you caught someone taking a creeper pic of one of your loved ones?

Illegal? I suppose not. Totally asshole move? I argue yes.

Couldn't disagree more, but this isn't the thread for a debate on morality so I will leave it at that.

So, just to be clear, you're saying you wouldn't do or say shit if you caught a guy taking a picture of your wife's or daughter's ass? Let alone if you knew he was posting it online?

And this is EXACTLY the place to debate morality. I'm calling it as I see it, where I see it. Not going to let it slide and pretend it didn't happen here.

^Creeper shot?

Tell me you'd feel the same if it was your Wife or Daughter who was the subject of that picture? What if you caught someone taking a creeper pic of one of your loved ones?

Illegal? I suppose not. Totally asshole move? I argue yes.

Here's the thing dude, if a person goes to a public space with there ass hanging out and someone takes a picture of said ass and posts it, several thing come to mind.

1) you have no expectation of privacy in a public space

2) person posted is unidentifiable unless you're able to ID that person by there ass. If so, hopefully that's a short list of people.

3) said person is responsible for wearing said clothes that allow dat ass to be viewed by the public.

That's said, the photographer is well within his or her rights to take a picture and post it. As for morality, there is nothing amoral about taking a picture of an ass that the person obviously put on display for the public. So please get off your high horse and use your moral standards for something useful like curtailing abortions or gang violence.

Edited by 700watts

Here's the thing dude, if a person goes to a public space with there ass hanging out and someone takes a picture of said ass and posts it, several thing come to mind.

1) you have no expectation of privacy in a public space

2) person posted is unidentifiable unless you're able to ID that person by there ass. If so, hopefully that's a short list of people.

3) said person is responsible for wearing said clothes that allow dat ass to be viewed by the public.

That's said, the photographer is well within his or her rights to take a picture and post it. As for morality, there is nothing amoral about taking a picture of an ass that the person obviously put on display for the public. So please get off your high horse and use your moral standards for something useful like curtailing abortions or gang violence.

Here's the thing, dude. If I catch someone taking a creeper pic in public, I'm going to call that piece of shit out hard and fast. Do it to someone I love, and you're getting more than called out.

In conclusion: GFY

Edit: I'll go a step further. If you don't have the balls to simply ask a person if it's ok to take his or her picture, you're a low life piece of shit if you think it's ok to take their picture to share online for just about any reason. Even if it's for something good they've done. Get permission first. It's the only decent way to act.

Edited by Brady

Perhaps you should tell said loved one to not venture to public space with there ass hanging out, could save yourself a lot of energy...ass for the rest....keep messing with the bull, one day you'll get the horns. :lol: Edited by 700watts

Perhaps you should tell said loved one to not venture to public space with there ass hanging out, could save yourself a lot of energy...ass for the rest....keep messing with the bull, one day you'll get the horns. :lol:

At what point is it straight up victim blaming? Your entire argument is "well, she brought it on herself for going out like that". So if she was in great shape and was wearing a well tailored business suit that also showed her figure, it would also be perfectly acceptable to take a picture of her ass because you saw her bending over to get something out of the back seat of her car? At what point do you draw the line and accept that you're just a piece of shit who doesn't respect women or their minimal expectation of not being surreptitiously photographed for a couple cheap "Thanks" on LGT.com?

1) At what point is it straight up victim blaming? Your entire argument is "well, she brought it on herself for going out like that".

2) So if she was in great shape and was wearing a well tailored business suit that also showed her figure, it would also be perfectly acceptable to take a picture of her ass because you saw her bending over to get something out of the back seat of her car? At what point do you draw the line and accept that you're just a piece of shit who doesn't respect women or their minimal expectation of not being surreptitiously photographed for a couple cheap "Thanks" on LGT.com?

You gotta be a liberal, I can't believe I'm putting this much time into this. I'm going to say my peace then if wish to continue start another thread in debate section.

1) no, my argument is if you venture to a public space with your ass hanging out for all the public to see, don't get angry at said public for looking and or taking pictures. It's called personal responsibility that may be a subject you're unfamiliar with that I'll be more than happy to educate you in.

2) if Margaret Thatcher had a dick then her name would be Mark.:lol: like making up different scenarios in an attempt to justifying something else? If I see a business suit thats so tight and it shows ass like yoga pants, I'll have make a judgment call if it even exists :lol: :lol:

So again, it's the onus on the woman to wear a burlap sack so as not to reveal any bodily form? What if he's out running? What if she just wants to pick up tea on her way home from the gym?

You're the one justifying something else. That something else is being a disrespectful piece of shit to strangers.

Again, if you don't have the balls or decency to ask if it's ok to use someone's picture online, GFY.