LegacyGT.com

Lift/overload springs anybody have any experiences with them?

Horm2124

I've been doing research on suspense upgrades for my 05 LGT (stock suspension as it sits) my upgrade is still pretty far off but I'm a "research the hell out of a project" kind of person.

I'm looking for a middle ground between good handling and long service life so from my research that points me to spring and shock combo. Not going for a track car just fun DD and at 140k the suspension has seen better days. I was thinking bilstein HD for shocks.

Picking springs is a harder decision. I live in the middle of nowhere in the southern part of Ohio so lowering springs are out of the question. That leaves me with ether stock or lift/overload spring. I not trying that hard to gain clearance just can't afford to loose any, Any gained clearance would just be a perk.

I've found these springs made by ralitek and King springs. But I can't find anybody using them on LGTs. So to the main question, anybody currently running this kind of spring or have any past experience with them.

Any advice from someone more informed on raised or OE height performance suspensions would be helpful as well.

I thank you in advance for any advice offered. This site has always been a awesome resource.

Archived