LegacyGT.com

Squeaky Leather Seats

evams

Question, has anybodys seats been squeaky? My tan leather seats seem to squeak if I push on the seat. Like....if I shift my weight to the right it sqeaks or when I'm vacuuming and cleaning them off and push down on it them....it will squeak. Anybody else experience this?

Question, has anybodys seats been squeaky? My tan leather seats seem to squeak if I push on the seat. Like....if I shift my weight to the right it sqeaks or when I'm vacuuming and cleaning them off and push down on it them....it will squeak. Anybody else experience this?

I have noticed it a little since it started getting colder out.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

My seat is currently having it's frame replaced due to squeaking. It's most prevalent when getting in and out of the car. Apparently, Subaru is aware of the problem. It took the dealership long enough to contact the district manager about the problem. At least it's being resolved.

Mine sounds like an old rocking chair, especially lately.. Just go and complain and reproduce the problem for them.

My seat isn't squeaking but I am noticing that the drivers seat outer edge where your left thigh would be against is getting worn awefully fast. There are a lot of creases there and I am starting to get worried that the seat is gonna look like crap by the 1 year mark.

Anyone else notice this? Think some cleaning and conditioning will help?

Archived