LegacyGT.com

Turbo swap tune questions.

Hey Guys! I wasn't to sure on were to post this but i have a few questions regarding my turbo swap. I found a vf39 local for cheap, so i ended up getting every thing else for a swap, fmic, downpipe and up pipe, etc. The question i have is in regards to the tuning. Can i use a accessport to tune this setup? Or do i have to get a protune? If i can use one, which map would i use, a 05 sti map? I thought i was going to have to get a protune but i have a accessport I thought i better ask.

Thanks!:)

-SV

Pro tune.

The Cobb AP will be easier for you to use and data log so the Tuner can give you a custom MAP for your set up. No Cobb tune will work with your set up.

I use www.tuningalliance.com for all my tuning needs, He is one of the best with these cars. Really, he's that good.

Tell him I sent you.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I would advising getting a cobb ap, and a custom etune. The cobb ots map don't support "swapped turbos" and open source while viable, won't give you as good as a tune in the end result from limitations.

Shoot us a PM and we can discuss process and pricing.

p.s thanks Max for the referral!

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived