LegacyGT.com

roof racks on the sedan?

Dhyana

It's not a Subaru option, at least right now. You might be able to get an aftermarket one like Yakima, but I'm not sure if it'll work with it. It should be able to, though. Maybe someone here has tried it?
-ben

I ordered a set of racks for my sedan through the dealer...they should be in this week. I have not yet seen them, but I imagine it will look similar to the racks on the wagon. I will surely let you know how it turns out (gotta be able to strap the 'boards' to the car).

[quote name='agctr']Subaru Oz have their own which can be ordered as an option. They look very tidy and easy to put on and take off which is handy. Easy stow in the boot.[/quote] Good to know, thanks!
-ben

Corrections to 2005 Legacy and Impreza Accessory BrochuresTO: All Subaru Dealers FROM: Parts Marketing DEPARTMENT: Parts Department DATE: 7/28/2004 14:52:21 EST -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please be advised that the Sedan Cross Bar Set-Square within the 2005 Legacy Accessory brochure is mislabeled. The Legacy Cross Bar Set -Square only has application to the Legacy wagon models. A cross bar set is not offered for any 2005 Legacy model sedans.

Well, the dealership messed up, and promised something they couldn't deliver on... As Opie posted above, Subaru does not offer racks for the '05 Legacy Sedan...neither does Yakima or Thule. So, the dealer is trying to find other aftermarket providers...if they can't resolve this problem, then they will swap me into a wagon. I'll let you all know if I am able to find racks for the Sedan. JB

• 2 months later...
[quote name='wookstr']Well, the dealership messed up, and promised something they couldn't deliver on... As Opie posted above, Subaru does not offer racks for the '05 Legacy Sedan...neither does Yakima or Thule. So, the dealer is trying to find other aftermarket providers...if they can't resolve this problem, then they will swap me into a wagon. I'll let you all know if I am able to find racks for the Sedan. JB[/QUOTE] did the dealer swap you into a wagon?

Archived