LegacyGT.com

JDM Headlights vs TRS Retrofit

Shogun506

Which has better lighting output/cutoff? I have a set of 6.0s in my headlights right now but also have a set of standard JDM rev a-c HID headlights. I'm happy with the 6.0s but if I can get better performance out of the JDM ones I'm happy to switch. Which to sell which to keep?

Changing the shield since JDM is RHD? I put clear lenses in mine (Aussie HID, UK spec I believe), but the replacement bowls I got aren't that great, might change to fresher projectors. Don't like the foreground though (maybe that's the bowls).

Changing the shield since JDM is RHD? I put clear lenses in mine (Aussie HID, UK spec I believe), but the replacement bowls I got aren't that great, might change to fresher projectors. Don't like the foreground though (maybe that's the bowls).

Not sure what you're talking about. I'm just wondering whether anyone knows if the JDM HIDs are brighter than USDM with HID retrofits

Not sure what you're talking about. I'm just wondering whether anyone knows if the JDM HIDs are brighter than USDM with HID retrofits

Check to see if the wattage is marked on the bulbs. They frequently range between 35 and 50watts. The OEM JDM HIDs come with 35w bulbs.

Yeah the right hand drive doesn't matter I can flip them without a problem. I'll probably just keep what I have, I was mostly thinking about using them so I could wire up the self-levelling feature

Honestly i heard you dont even need to flip the shields. Most people just use the adjustment knobs to adjust them to US settings.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Archived