LegacyGT.com

I have some questions on getting that boxer rumble.

I'm new to modding so bare with me if it seems like I don't know what I'm talking about. I want to learn also.

I've done a ton of research already , so I'm just gonna put it out there I'm modding my 2.5i for fun, and to learn and get a feel for modding , not to impress anyone else. At least not until I'm in a position to maintain a higher strung car that turns heads.

Also , power isn't the goal here.

I know uel headers will get the trick done for the most part. I'm thinking of going Borla, since rallitek will take a really long time. But can I just get any borla uel headers? Most websites say they'll only fit a wrx, LGT, or gt86.

There's no specific make of borla uel headers for 2.5i. So more than likely I'd have to take to a shop to work their magic ?

I've done some more research and people have said I'd have to change the whole exhaust if I got uel headers ? What do they mean by that?

I figured I'd be good with borla uel headers, wrx mid pipe and a y pipe to extend out to the mufflers ( unsure if I know what I'm talking about here) , and a pair of tsudo mufflers?

And when everything's together, what exactly am I asking the exhaust shop to do for me ?

I'm new to modding so bare with me if it seems like I don't know what I'm talking about. I want to learn also.

I've done a ton of research already , so I'm just gonna put it out there I'm modding my 2.5i for fun, and to learn and get a feel for modding , not to impress anyone else. At least not until I'm in a position to maintain a higher strung car that turns heads.

Also , power isn't the goal here.

I know uel headers will get the trick done for the most part. I'm thinking of going Borla, since rallitek will take a really long time. But can I just get any borla uel headers? Most websites say they'll only fit a wrx, LGT, or gt86.

There's no specific make of borla uel headers for 2.5i. So more than likely I'd have to take to a shop to work their magic ?

I've done some more research and people have said I'd have to change the whole exhaust if I got uel headers ? What do they mean by that?

I figured I'd be good with borla uel headers, wrx mid pipe and a y pipe to extend out to the mufflers ( unsure if I know what I'm talking about here) , and a pair of tsudo mufflers?

And when everything's together, what exactly am I asking the exhaust shop to do for me ?

What year is your 2.5i if its 05 there is one option if its 06+ there is another.

It's an 07

Do tell about this 06 option lol

Good since its a 06+ 2.5i you can run the Inferno Fabrication UEL kit.

Here is my thread about it (same as housemusic1):

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/inferno-fabrication-2-5i-uel-kit-250184.html

$650.00 shipped in the CONUS in mild steel also available in SUS 304 or higher grade if you desire. Inferno deals directly with you via their Facebook page or website (email). Orders ship out in about 5 days but can take 10 (built in order batches).

Most na legacy guys just buy ebay brand UEL headers, I doubt the borla UEL's will fit. You can get a different catback though like borla or magnaflow ya. Send us a PM if you're interested in aftermarket cbe's

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good since its a 06+ 2.5i you can run the Inferno Fabrication UEL kit.

Here is my thread about it (same as housemusic1):

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/inferno-fabrication-2-5i-uel-kit-250184.html

$650.00 shipped in the CONUS in mild steel also available in SUS 304 or higher grade if you desire. Inferno deals directly with you via their Facebook page or website (email). Orders ship out in about 5 days but can take 10 (built in order batches).

It sounds beautiful bro, this is EXACTLY what I want my 09 2.5i to sound like. I have the PVEZ does that matter? Once I get the money and convince my fiancé I might buy it lol.

Sent from my Note 5

It sounds beautiful bro, this is EXACTLY what I want my 09 2.5i to sound like. I have the PVEZ does that matter? Once I get the money and convince my fiancé I might buy it lol.

Sent from my Note 5

Hit me up if you decide to. I plan on selling mine since I'm selling my 06 2.5i soon. I'll miss that rumble tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived