LegacyGT.com

Replacement Shifter Linkage Roll Pin?

So after driving with the Perrin SSA and Weighted Raceseng shift knob for a while, I think it's worth trying out the weighted Boomba SSA. The shifts aren't bad, but I feel they could be smoother.

I recall not feeling great about reinstalling the stock roll pin after wailing on it for quite some time and deforming the end a bit - does anyone have a part number or link to a replacement "double" roll pin? I'm assuming it might be something I could find at a hardware store, but I don't want to try to match it after taking it out of the car.

Thanks.

Here's a link to the diagram view of the MT shifter fork and rails http://parts.subaru.com/a/Subaru_2010_Legacy25L-TURBO-6MT-4WDGT-Limited-Sedan/_52445_6027529/MT--SHIFTER-FORK--SHIFTER-RAIL-RIVERSE-CHECKING/B14-130-01.html. And you can find almost all your OEM parts on there. I believe that pin is PN 804006210 or (E00621) there's actually 3 used in that linked diagram as well as a smaller one. It's also used on over 850 different models so the dealer should have plenty on hand and I'm sure you could find one at a hardware store.

Archived