LegacyGT.com

spark plug advice

Yea your best bet is seeing what's already in there. We don't use LPG engines in the states much besides forklifts it seems, so I'm not sure how much anyone here would know.

Are you in the UK? There is a UK legacy forum that would probably know more, I think LPG is more common across the pond

it seems it's better to removing spark plug to find out, thanks for your care,

That's the surefire way to figure it out, pull the old plug out and most likely the numbers that is on it will be the spec number (which in my experience is harder to cross reference) Put that in google to find the part number and then use the part number to find a cross reference to a different NGK or Denso Iridium or Laser Platinum.

We never got the 2.0L Legacy in the states so I used a 2003 2.0L from the WRX as my reference. It SHOULD be the same plugs

I'd be reluctant to compare a DOHC turbo engine (WRX EJ205) to what I believe is a SOHC non-turbo engine, even if the same displacement.

I'd be reluctant to compare a DOHC turbo engine (WRX EJ205) to what I believe is a SOHC non-turbo engine, even if the same displacement.

Me too, but its the only thing I have for a reference, I mean a 2.2 is a bored out 2.0 plus it's NA and SOHC but that is making a whole lot more assumptions in similarities, ya know?

Archived