LegacyGT.com

STI rear brake shield - part n°

Best bet would be to get hold of the chassis number for a JDM or Aussie(think from memory the Aussie ones had the same backing plate) and try partsouq.com. They probably won't have stock of them but it may get you the part number. I've seen the part number somewhere but just can't seem to find it again. Also the s401 used the same backing plate. In all honesty, you'll be damn lucky finding a new set anywhere, best bet would be to trawl through the Jap auction sites and try find a set in a wreck.

A company called Flatt Racing used to make them by welding an adaptor onto the standard backing plate. You still ended up with the Legacy sized handbrake setup so conversion rotors or thicker handbrake pads were needed.

Was pure luck I found the set i've got

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o594/andy_mac1/9A8F5099-7715-4497-820F-88562B89A05F_zpsa2trrjmw.jpg

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

• 7 months later...

Still no luck. As far as I know, the S401 has the same backing plates, but can't source any part number for them...

If anyone has them for sale. The set on kijiji is still for sale, but vendor can't seem to send me a proper bank account number and won't use paypal for whatever reason.

Archived