LegacyGT.com

K-sport air for level ride, not stance???

imprezkid

Here is my situation, I have koni struts and h&r springs (legacy stuff) on my 08 outback. Love the ride and the way it sits. Problem is that I use the car and anytime I put anything of decent weight in it it sags bad. I want to fix this, I've looked into cup kits but all the people I have talked to says they won't work for what I am doing, essentially needing overloads. So that leads me to air ride, what is everyone's take, is it going to ride like crap? I just see no other option at this point.

Here is my situation, I have koni struts and h&r springs (legacy stuff) on my 08 outback. Love the ride and the way it sits. Problem is that I use the car and anytime I put anything of decent weight in it it sags bad. I want to fix this, I've looked into cup kits but all the people I have talked to says they won't work for what I am doing, essentially needing overloads. So that leads me to air ride, what is everyone's take, is it going to ride like crap? I just see no other option at this point.

I may be wrong, but I've heard this is where you want the King Springs in the rear. They are meant for loads in the rear. OB2.5XT is running them.

Overlords or King springs KSRS29 will work.

The Overlords are linear. The Kings are progressive.

However, both those options will raise the rear of the car over HR's.

A rubber spring insert will raise the spring rate and may work. I think they are around $9 each so worth a shot. I have no experience with them so can't comment on side effects at all.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/attachments/ls-1st-and-2nd-gen-1990-2000/116979d1199906074-rubber-coil-spring-inserts-to-raise-spring-rates-coil-spring-rubber.jpg

Archived