LegacyGT.com

Girlfriend vs. Press Cars

today i had the opportunity to spend some time with a 488 GTB and 570S, both of which are Press Cars. Now let me say both of these cars are mind boggling, but what really made me chuckle was the reaction my girlfriend had when i told her i had spent the afternoon with 2 nice cars.

she got mad that i had spent it an over abundance of time with 2 cars when i couldve easily seen her.

how many of you guys and gals have had this problem, where your companion gets upset at your love of cars and car culture?

13161171_1063546350358677_2052540482_o.thumb.jpg.fde12a69bd8f4981e704bb9db6118caa.jpg

My Fiancee always complains that I put more effort into my relationship with my car than I do with her. Well, my car does everything I ask it to. I press the gas, it goes. Brakes, it stops. And I can turn it on and off with a key!;) The relationship just take a lot less work. The other night I put this on her cell phone's background while she was sleeping:

42716947.jpg

she is young and insecure.

remind her that she is your girl friend and her behavior is unacceptable.

the more time you spend begging for vitamin-p the more her behavior will happen.

my gf has made complaints but she now has a FXT. she also drives the legacy modded and all and has fun with it. there have been a few occasions where the engine felt more lively and that meant she was driving it hard. haha. and the brakes were grabby from being warmed up a bit. she doesnt tell me what she is doing but the car does and i call her on it. haha. its all fun. we had a 2015 impreza loaner and she complained it cornered too wide. hahaha. i told her thats why i tossed on the jdm anti roll bar onto the legacy. she had gotten used to it.

what your gf wants is more attention. next time take 2-5 minutes of your time and call her. let her know what you are doing. offer her to come. just the offer alone may be good enough and she will reject it yet tell you to enjoy. that initial 2-5 min investment will give bigger rewards later.

Had a GF in HS when I got my first WRX (2002!), and she had the right idea... said spend a dollar more on her then the car, and all would be fine. We dated for a few years, and if memory serves, we broke up for a bit in the middle. At which point I took the opportunity to install a JDM STi spec C motor :lol:
LW's spec. B / YT / IG

Had a GF in HS when I got my first WRX (2002!), and she had the right idea... said spend a dollar more on her then the car, and all would be fine. We dated for a few years, and if memory serves, we broke up for a bit in the middle. At which point I took the opportunity to install a JDM STi spec C motor :lol:

girls and women are looking for a good home to have children. thats basically all they want.

then when they are settled they will cheat.

all women want sex. haha.

Drove the 570s and 458 myself, but never the 488. Did you drive them both? What'd you think? ... I would've forgotten about the GF, too :lol:

i got a ride in both, but never got to drive them because they are press cars. both are unlike anything ive ever been in. absolutely incredible

and to all of you, thank you for the advice. its been really helpful lol!

she loves the car when its fun for both of us, but otherwise its the usual meme like @762x39 said

Archived