LegacyGT.com

Performance mods that bolt right up

I have a 5th gen Legacy 2.5i premium and I know there are threads on here with the info, but I work all day and can never sit in front of a computer long enough to find the threads. If anyone can help me out and post the threads on here or the links to the mods I would greatly appreciate it. I know it's a limited list, but I still want to mod it a little. Thanks in advance for helping!

Here you go. This is about it in the way of bolt ons.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/sale-ca-takeda-cai-megan-axle-back-252560.html

Thanks everyone for your response and "piling it on" lol. I am learning that there isn't much I can do with the 2.5i, but I can make it handle better, lower it, and make it my own. It's good enough for what I want for now. I just wanted to see what was out there in terms of "performance". GTEASER I do think there should be a 2.5i bolt on sticky though. It should help those with the N/A EJ25 see what they can and cannot bolt on. I am gonna hold onto the 5th gen I have for about 4 years and trade it in for a WRX or an STI, if it gets the FA20 motor or whatever is newer at that time. Unless I find a LGT.

I wouldn't be too disheartened there are companies out there realizing the potential market for N/A upgrades, even some tuners getting their feet wet. We all know the customer base for the 2.5i is much larger than the 2.5 GT so while you won't see the same gains that doesn't mean there aren't gains to be had. Especially small ones that help improve daily drive-ability.

Thanks everyone for your response and "piling it on" lol. I am learning that there isn't much I can do with the 2.5i, but I can make it handle better, lower it, and make it my own. It's good enough for what I want for now. I just wanted to see what was out there in terms of "performance". GTEASER I do think there should be a 2.5i bolt on sticky though. It should help those with the N/A EJ25 see what they can and cannot bolt on. I am gonna hold onto the 5th gen I have for about 4 years and trade it in for a WRX or an STI, if it gets the FA20 motor or whatever is newer at that time. Unless I find a LGT.

Exactly what I'll be doing. Its pretty fun messing around with the car right now cosmetically. Its obviously will not be the only Subaru I own.. WRX or STi will be mine soon!

Archived