LegacyGT.com

Retune with only TGV deletion

Nice tune on the dyno by Cryotune at Carz Performance in Lakewood today. Because of my injector failure I had the opportunity to look at power numbers before/after TGV deletion, which was my only change. No change at all in peak numbers, about 20+ across the powerband.

A bit surprising to me that there was not even 1hp gain up top, but indicative that the little 16g is probably at its limit with Denver's altitude.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/dil222/dyno%20comparison%20-%20Copy.jpg

I'm actually surprised you gained low end power/tq and not peak. At peak is when the TGV's would be creating the most restrictions.

Either way awesome numbers!

I know this is an odd ask, but let us know if your gas mileage changes in any direction. I'm curious if this would help or make it worse.

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

I'm actually surprised you gained low end power/tq and not peak. At peak is when the TGV's would be creating the most restrictions.

I know, that surprised me a bit as well. But two things, I guess:

1) Stock intake, don't know if that's slowing things down at peak.

2) I'm well past any other 16g numbers I've seen at high altitude, so it could be this is all the turbo has in it.

• 5 weeks later...
You asked about gas mileage with e85? The USS Nimitz probably uses fuel slower than I'm consuming it, but remember this is my play car.

:lol:. My play car actually gets respectable city mileage, 18-19 beating on it, my Legacy gets that babying it :lol:

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

Archived