LegacyGT.com

Maintenance Question 2010LGT

I Picked up a 2010 Leggy last week. No stranger to Subaru's, I had a few WRXs but all had lower miles when I sold the cars. I currently have 92k on the vehicle. I have all service records from the car, however nothing for the 60k or the 90k services.

I'm finding conflicting info for this. I see in the book some things are just inspect then other people say change this change that. Talked to 2 dealers and got different prices and stories. (BTW doing the work myself, not paying $400 for plug change).

So I want my car up to date for maintenance. Plugs,Air Filters, All new Fluid(brakes,trans,diff,oil,coolant, maybe PS as well)

What else do you recommend I check/replace? Dealer said fuel filter and quoited me $90 on the part alone. not sure this price at all. I have Perrin Bushing/Shiftstop already on the way.

Thanks,

I'd get rid of the clutch dampener as well. If the power steering is noisy then I'd check/replace the o-ring and add the extra clamp.

Try to use Subaru oil filter. My car came with a Ryco, I replaced it with a Ryco, it leaked. Have to tighten it up with a tool (I usually hand tighten them). A friend did say to get Subaru oil filter as the Ryco one leaks. Not much room to get tools/hand to the filter.

Archived