LegacyGT.com

2016/17 NFL thread

BDII

hmm idk, i dont see them making it. I feel like the Eagles will get better next year and Redskins are on an upward trend also. Thats going to be a tough division specially if the Cowboys can re-establish themselves also.

Its going to be an interesting season, a lot of teams will get better. NE will probably win the division but not the AFC tittle. Oak has a strong case, also Chiefs. Unless NE Def becomes a steel wall and Special Teams stops ******* up, they aint repeating.

Its crazy in NE, there is a 15 year old boy who has attended 10 Championship parades.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NFC East next year will have a much harder road to a top seed than they did this year. Playing both the AFC West & NFC West, All teams have at least 4 cross country road trips as a result of it. Giants I know for a fact have trips to Arizona, San Francisco, Oakland & Denver + their crossover games are against the Lions & the Buccaneers. Both winnable games for the Giants. Wining the NFC East will come down to who has the best record against their own divisional opponents.

I know for Dallas they have the same road schedule as the Giants + Falcons & Packers for their crossover games. Redskins & Eagles will have to make road trips to the Rams, Seahawks, Chargers & Chiefs. Either way there won't be big win streaks in that division like there were this year. I see the Giants coming back the strongest though, they return all key players and know what deficiencies they have to fix.

Coaches played a bigger part in N.E's 4th & 5th Super Bowl wins, for their opponents 1 OLD and 1 YOUNG and of course another OLD one had a huge part.

The lack of a running game and a weak and strong defense also did.

Pretty much. The Packers had more safeties playing CB than they had CBs playing CB. Also had 3 of their 4 top receivers playing injured... their best receiver playing with ribs he cracked 2 weeks earlier. Both starting running backs injured and had been using a receiver as their top running back for half the season.

Me too, especially since I am a Packers fan. I remember the 96 superbowl game against NE, I was 10, when the Pack won I got a hit of my dad cigar... coughed and choked and didn't smoke cigs or cigars again until I was 19.

Then 15 years later when I was 25 I got to work with Drew Bledsoe on some of his mortgages. We had a few conversations that weren't mortgage related. Seemed like a pretty cool guy. But it's easy to be chill when you are retired and set for life before 40.

Me too, especially since I am a Packers fan. I remember the 96 superbowl game against NE, I was 10, when the Pack won I got a hit of my dad cigar... coughed and choked and didn't smoke cigs or cigars again until I was 19.

Then 15 years later when I was 25 I got to work with Drew Bledsoe on some of his mortgages. We had a few conversations that weren't mortgage related. Seemed like a pretty cool guy. But it's easy to be chill when you are retired and set for life before 40.

I think this is the time for the mandatory "cool story bro."

I wasn't a Millennial... I am now. Millennial wasn't a term for my generation until recently. When I was growing up I was generation Y.

Eitherway, the only tasks my mom used wooden spoons for was cooking and beating me and my sister when we were bad. My sister had a tough time learning that when you cover your butt with your hands the spoon hurts your knuckles more than it does your butt cheeks.

Archived