LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket fog lights?

Kemptemp4

I have a 2005 gt wagon and am thinking about putting in some aftermarket fog lights, perhaps the halo ring type.. has anyone had success with this project? If so what size fog light did you use, I was thinking about these ones from Amazon? :confused:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019Q8Z308/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=20VXFC83URURS&coliid=I3M1CPO85W4EFT]Amazon.com: Mictuning 2pcs High Power 3.5" Projector Universal LED Fog Light w/ Blue COB Halo Angel Eye Rings: Automotive[/ame]

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

OEM fogs are far better, especially upgraded to 100W halogen or 45W HID bulbs. They are a full metal projector with curved cuttoff. Think S2K hid, but it's your fog light projector in this case.

If you want halos, open them up and add them yourself. It's not that hard to get the things open, just bake them at 220f for about 30 minutes.

OEM fogs are far better, especially upgraded to 100W halogen or 45W HID bulbs. They are a full metal projector with curved cuttoff. Think S2K hid, but it's your fog light projector in this case.

If you want halos, open them up and add them yourself. It's not that hard to get the things open, just bake them at 220f for about 30 minutes.

I think I will do that, thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Archived