LegacyGT.com

What's up with the COBB exhaust?

bladerunner

I emailed them last week asking about an aprox. date and price of the turboback exhaust.

I got a short, "It'll be out when we are done with it" response.

Doesnt seem to me that they care too much about the NON WRX market?????

As with all COBB items I am sure it will be a very nice piece:) I was looking for a very high flow catback & I wanted a show finish.

That being said...

I could not be happier with the EVO2. I know several members have had issues with how loud it is. It is a personal thing & I think it sounds great.

By the way I am a HUGE supporter of COBB & I have ALOT of their parts on my car but they need to be careful on their catback pricing.

I paid 750.00 shipped for my EVO2 & that was when it first came out, from what I have been told I may have been the first..(big deal) If COBB releases this exhaust @ more than 800.00 they will sell a few but not what they should. Price it on the aggressive side, the "word of mouth" will be well worth it;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Could be worse- you could have an XT like me and know damn well the exhaust will be out sometime after the car is worn out :lol:

Hummm, they thought it would be out first 1/4 of 05' it is now the 4th 1/4 of 05'. It doesnt take that long to create exhaust, if you want to get it done.

I just hope the Legacy parts come out before than the Tribeca parts:rolleyes:

What makes you think this kind of delay isn't common in the WRX market as well?

Hummm, they thought it would be out first 1/4 of 05' it is now the 4th 1/4 of 05'. It doesnt take that long to create exhaust, if you want to get it done.

I just hope the Legacy parts come out before than the Tribeca parts:rolleyes:

Look at Cobb's (and other companies) history with WRX parts. You'll see basically the same thing.

Archived