LegacyGT.com

Mounted 2013 17X8 WRX wheels today.

I used Dupli-Color High Performance Wheel Coating... in Gold obviously.

I got it at a local auto parts store, and used just over 3 cans (I did the insides as well) Using the "playing card/index card" method made it super easy with no overspray at all.

Veggie... It took about 4 hours including drying time between coats. That doesn't include the time I spent the day before scrubbing them down extremely throughly.

Rumble... I'll get some better pics IF it ever stops raining and IF the sun ever comes out again! LOL

• 2 months later...

I'm running the same wheels on my Outback and I'm looking at switching to the Legacy suspension to lower a little bit. I stumbled upon this as I was wanting to see what I'd look like lower with my wheels. So my question for you is, are you on stock suspension? Or at least stock height?

Here's the said Outback

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160708/9ae14f3081a95120a9d3e26327052ce9.jpg

His looks to be stock suspension but remember your running outback tires, you will rub and hit the struts. Have to either switch to coilovers, GT/L tires, or just throw lowering springs on your outback struts(which probably have a ton of miles on them not worth it just doing just springs)

His looks to be stock suspension but remember your running outback tires, you will rub and hit the struts. Have to either switch to coilovers, GT/L tires, or just throw lowering springs on your outback struts(which probably have a ton of miles on them not worth it just doing just springs)

Yeah I'll be doing 225/45R17's. Ultimately, I'm hoping to do coilovers, but until then I still want some lows, so that's why I'm thinking this route temporarily

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160813/551ed1bf61caa5955e44eeb1ee96009b.jpg

Legacy suspension, 225 55 17 Yokohama tires

Sent from my Z930L using Tapatalk

Just what I was looking for! Looks good!

Had these wrx wheels on my 2002 outback wagon with 225 45 17 on with fully maxed out coils and no fender work and i only rubbed on the front when I was on full wheel turn. Nothing bad at all

Have any pictures still?

Archived