LegacyGT.com

Invidia Q300 Quad tip

Shello007

Full invidia q300 exhaust. Love the tone. Was a bit loud for my taste at first but seems to be breaking in nicely. Only 700 miles on it. Doesnt get really loud unless you get on it. Cruise is not droney or fatiguing. Idle is fairly quiet. Looks good. Fits well. Lots of soot on my bumper now, lol. Don't want to drive the other car now so I guess I like it! Good quality product so far. Very pleased.

Full invidia q300 exhaust. Love the tone. Was a bit loud for my taste at first but seems to be breaking in nicely. Only 700 miles on it. Doesnt get really loud unless you get on it. Cruise is not droney or fatiguing. Idle is fairly quiet. Looks good. Fits well. Lots of soot on my bumper now, lol. Don't want to drive the other car now so I guess I like it! Good quality product so far. Very pleased.

Eventually your wagon rear bumper will melt unless you lengthen the tips.

Loving mine. Coming from stock its pretty damn loud but getting used to the volume.

Gets a bit of a pulsing drone in the wagon but thinking about getting another resonator/mid muffler that will probably get rid of that. Or just dynamat the boot which will probably help too. Still a minor drone compared to what the old Legacy had. Kinda raspy too with the catless uppipe and downpipe at full noise but not enough to take away from it at all.

JDM bumpers are a fair bit shorter than US ones so have zero concern about the tips melting the bumper.

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

Love the tone of the q300 paired with perrin elh. I wanted the quiter setup and seems to be pretty good. Not raspy except when it was new. It quiets down a lot. Great if you don't want to be obnoxiously loud. Great balance even with uelh

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Archived